We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

eden resort

adelaide
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Topic
eden resort

my boyfriend and i are looking at going to Phu Quoc at the beginning of march for about 4 days. we are interested in eden resort however i have heard it is best to stay at longbeach as it is close to everything. is eden resort close to longbeach? walking distance to restaurants, markets? if not would a scooter be best for transport to these places?

cheers

1. Re: eden resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2016, 19:23
Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
8,326 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: eden resort

I rented a scooter from just over the road. Taxis usually wait outside the resort - fare was around 75000 vnd $4 to the night market. It takes about 40 mins to walk into town though....not recommended. However, do look up the latest reviews as they were building next door and that might impact on your stay.

adelaide
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: eden resort

great, thanks guys!

4. Re: eden resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 10:18