We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers and getting around vietnam...

Mumbai...
Level Contributor
17 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
Transfers and getting around vietnam...

I have backpacked extensively back in the day. Having done SE Asia 13 years ago we were excited to go to Vietnam and share the experience with our young children. Trip Advisor is an amazing resource...we managed to travel from Hanoi, Sapa, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Phu Quoc Island. What an experience and a great itinerary. I was worried before coming about how to deal with transfers and taxi scams. The first hotel quoted $165 pick up at Hanoi airport to our hotel. The transfer prearranged through Hanoi Transfer Service was $16. They were efficient always priced correctly and showed up on time in clean cars. Mr. Chinh & Lily were our liaison and wow- amazingly made out trip worry free. PM me if you have any questions. We spent 16 amazing days at all levels of travel and once again at the backpackers level met very cool people while in the 5 star stays we enjoyed the surroundings.

1. Re: Transfers and getting around vietnam...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2015, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Phu Quoc Island