We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mekong Delta Tours departing from Rach Gia

London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Mekong Delta Tours departing from Rach Gia

Does anyone know of any reputable Mekong tours departing from Rach Gia?

We're staying on Phu Quoc for a few days, rather than fly back to HCMC we'd like to travel back through the Mekong Delta but all the tour examples appear to depart from HCMC, I can't find any going in the opposite direction.

Thanks in advance

4 replies to this topic
1. Re: Mekong Delta Tours departing from Rach Gia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 May 2014, 23:05

Ben Tre, Vietnam
Level Contributor
1,594 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mekong Delta Tours departing from Rach Gia

You can also fly from Phu Quoc to Can Tho then you can easily have your tour arranged from there as I am fraid that you will end up paying the same cost if arranging the private pick up from Rach Gia and it also take around 1,5-2 hours from Rach Gia to Can Tho by car.

Cheers

Nhung

London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Mekong Delta Tours departing from Rach Gia

Thank you, Nhung, that's a great suggestion. I think my guide book must be a bit out of date, it doesn't cover flights to Can Tho.

Ben Tre, Vietnam
Level Contributor
1,594 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mekong Delta Tours departing from Rach Gia

Its only 30 minutes flight and will save you lots of time not sitting in the car. Search for price on Vietnam airline website if they have any promotion.

Cheers

Nhung

Reply to: Mekong Delta Tours departing from Rach Gia
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rach Gia