We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging in Red River

Texas
1 post
Save Topic
Lodging in Red River

I have located a place in Red Red that we are looking at called The Cottage, they also have The Outback. It is a family owned business called Heart and Sould. I am unable to locate any reviews on either unit and was hoping someone could help me out.

We are going for our tenth wedding anniversary and would like a place somewhat secluded on the river.

Please let us out!

Taos, New Mexico
Level Contributor
644 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lodging in Red River

Sounds like you've found a vacation rental or similar property that may be someone's home part of the year or is just a rental property that someone will rent for short-term purposes. They don't belong to the state or local associations for lodgers or B&B's where inspections are required or standards are followed for membership, so we can't provide you with any useful information other than that.

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
247 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lodging in Red River

Red River is located in a canyon along the Red River. Don't expect too much seclusion in the tourist town as everything is located quite close to each other - it has its pros and cons. As far as the place you mentioned, I haven't heard of it, but places do change around a lot. Do a google search for Red River and you will find a ton of places to stay.

3. Re: Lodging in Red River

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Red River