We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quirky Hotels, B&B's

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
233 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Quirky Hotels, B&B's

Hi,

We are passing through Rosewell in August. I see a few reviews on the chain hotels but I am looking for something on the quirky side. Life is too short to stay in a boring chain. I am not necessarily looking for something alien theme but just something fun for my little girls. We don't need to stay in Roswell itself but not more then 30-45min outside of town as we will be on our way back up to the 40 the next day.

Thanks in advance.

AJ

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
21,166 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quirky Hotels, B&B's

Not much other than Roswell in the area, and few non chain, interesting places to stay. Check this link www.roswellnm.org/index.php…

Will you be visiting Carlsbad Caverns? I would recommend that for kids age 5+.

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
233 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quirky Hotels, B&B's

Thanks for the link. No, we won't be visiting the caverns. I would like too, but we jsut won't have time.

Palm Springs
Level Contributor
12 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quirky Hotels, B&B's

I was trying to find one too, and I have the additional challenge of a 9 pound dog travelling with me. I was told that there is a strange hotel called Hangar 51 that capitalizes on the theme but I could never find it on any websites. I am driving through there July 1, and staying at the Motel 6 (they are the only ones who will take my dog), but i will look and see if I there are any themed hotels and let you know once I reach Dallas on the 3rd.

4. Re: Quirky Hotels, B&B's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 December 2009, 08:16
Get answers to your questions about Roswell