We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roswell Tour

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
47 posts
482 reviews
Save Topic
Roswell Tour

I was planning on booking the Roswell UFO Tour with Dennis when we are in Roswell in May. Just found out, however, that he can't accommodate us because we have five in our group which exceeds his limit of four people. Are there any other similar tours offered in Roswell? I couldn't find anything via Trip Advisor and a quick Google search.

2 replies to this topic
Albuquerque, NM
Level Contributor
160 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roswell Tour

I think the International UFO Museum and Research Center has some tours of some of the UFO crash sites, but Dennis Balthaser's are THE tours in Roswell. I wonder if he would consider being a guide if you provided a larger vehicle and did the driving.

Fruita, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Fruita, Grand Junction
Level Contributor
6,410 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roswell Tour

I used to live in Roswell and I looked over the itinerary that Dennis has on his website. If you are able to do some research on your own you can easily drive to all of those locations without a problem if you have gps. The places he can't take you are the places the incident actually occurred because it's ranching country up north of Roswell, private land. My husband knew the people who owned the land and was on it quite often, no big deal there, just dry ranch land.

However, if you want to have an entertaining and talkative guide then, as mentioned, I would suggest offering your own buggy to accommodate your group.

Reply to: Roswell Tour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Roswell