We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safari Suggestions...Kruger

Dublin, Ireland
5 posts
Save Topic
Safari Suggestions...Kruger

Hi,

Am looking to book safari from 8th to 11th November. Arriving in J’Berg and would take flight then to Helspruit or Hoedspuit.

Any suggestions on good safari lodge packages for 3 nights/4 days.

Do game reseves collect from airport?

Thanks

warrington uk
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Safari Suggestions...Kruger

Im in the process of booking ,,my brother has been to inyati game reserve and said it was fantastic..Fly into Helspruit and they will pick you up at a charge i should imagine

London, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Safari Suggestions...Kruger

You can fly direct into the lodges now from Jo'burg. One of the best Private lodges I have stayed in is Kings Camp in the Timbavati. It's very well priced but does not lack in anything, and the game is fab!

Speak to a decent tour operator and they can package it all for you - it's easier and should be cheaper too!

warrington uk
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Safari Suggestions...Kruger

Thanks for that ..I am still looking at Lodges and it is doing my head in!! All look so nice..Did you book yourself or through an operater if so which one.. Only going for 8/9 days

London, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Safari Suggestions...Kruger

Not sure of any in Dublin, perhaps Twohigs?

I have used various ones such as Defintive Africa, Hartleys Safaris and Carrier.

Hope this helps!

London, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Safari Suggestions...Kruger

Nellie, nearest to you is perhaps ITC or Elegant Resorts in Chester...

Get answers to your questions about Sabi Sand Game Reserve