We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Lion sightings lodge in Sabi Sand?

Kitakyushu-shi...
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Best Lion sightings lodge in Sabi Sand?

Where Is the best lodge that I can see a pride of Lions every day or the lodge covering the territories of the abundant population of lions in Sabi Sand?

Kitakyushu-shi...
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best Lion sightings lodge in Sabi Sand?

Thank you for all the comments.

That would be very helpful for me.

Gold Coast...
Destination Expert
for Kruger National Park
Level Contributor
5,051 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Best Lion sightings lodge in Sabi Sand?

You are welcome, I am sure you will love Sabi Sand,

And I would love to hear about your trip on your return and which prides you got to see.

Bangalore
Level Contributor
129 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Best Lion sightings lodge in Sabi Sand?

We just returned from Lion Sands River Lodge last week and had fab lion sightings ......a pride of 11 ( yes eleven ) Lions , lionesses and cubs sprawled over and resting ....viewed the spectacle for well over 30 minutes from less than 50 ft or so !!

Next day encountered another group of lions ( 2 males and 2 females ) at very close less than 10 ft from our vehicle !!

Not to mention 3 leopard sightings including one leaopard kill , the very rare wild dogs ( pack of 9 ) and countless others .....u cant go wrong with most lodges in Sabi Sand area !!

14. Re: Best Lion sightings lodge in Sabi Sand?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 January 2015, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Sabi Sand Game Reserve