We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stagecoach Trip fun?

Katy
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Stagecoach Trip fun?

Has anyone done the stagecoach trip offered in Lincoln County? My husband said he heard it was too bumpy and not much fun, but it sounds like something fun for us to do with the kids. Please let me know - I'm trying to plan some fun activities for us to do when we're there in July!

Thanks!

Alberta
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Stagecoach Trip fun?

I'm curious to know if you ever took the stagecoach and how was it?

Katy
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stagecoach Trip fun?

No, we never could find anyone to tell us how it honestly was - I even e-mailed the stagecoach company themselves asking if it was an uncomfortable ride and nobody responded. Plus it is so expensive to do it - we just decided not to.

Sorry I couldn't be more help!

Alberta
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Stagecoach Trip fun?

We are going down at the end of Sept. and the stagecoach sounded fun but not if it was too rough or too expensive. Thanks

Uden, The...
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stagecoach Trip fun?

Hi We will be there too this year and also checked. It does not sound very bumpy (kids under 3 can go free) but ot's also very expensive $ 44,-- for 2 and only 2.2 miles....Lorlind are there other special places you can recommend? Thanks

Tet

Ruidoso, New Mexico
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Stagecoach Trip fun?

Try the jeep tours or the Campfire cookout. Both are great for families.

New Mexico
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Stagecoach Trip fun?

Kids really seem to like the Flying J Bar-B-Que and Western show.