We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Champions Run Condos - Ruidoso Downs NM

TX
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Champions Run Condos - Ruidoso Downs NM

Looking at Spring Break in March...Has anyone stayed in Champions Run Condos in Ruidosa. We hope to see some snow.

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
2,169 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Champions Run Condos - Ruidoso Downs NM

We will have to wait to see how much snow remains at Ski Apache, north of Ruidoso, by March, but they are off to a good start so far with recent snowfalls.

I have not stayed at the facility you mention, and in fact could only find one review "anywhere!"

http:www.yelp.com/biz/champions-run-condominiums-ruidoso-downs

Apparently, this is both a rental and timeshare establishment. Strangely, when you go to the website provided here on T/A...the picture shows the sign saying: "The Chateau Inn & Suites." Maybe it's had a recent name change.

Info @ www.vfmii.com/exc/aspquery…

Also note, the location is in Ruidoso Downs, NM...which is about 3-4 miles east of Ruidoso proper on US70. I do not know if horse racing will be in effect by March at the nearby track or not. Ski Apache would be about 20 miles NW of Ruidoso Downs.

If you are coming up from Texas, be sure to also take in Carlsbad Caverns, and White Sands National Monuments. Have fun!

Colorado
Level Contributor
3,977 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Champions Run Condos - Ruidoso Downs NM

If I were you, I would have a back-up plan for that late in the "ski" year. March might be a little late for much snow in Ruidoso! Just be sure to check before you would travel to there!

3. Re: Champions Run Condos - Ruidoso Downs NM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2010, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Ruidoso