We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant recommendations

Rockwall, TX
Level Contributor
159 posts
296 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant recommendations

We're planning a trip to Ruidoso mid August and were wanting to know what the "don't miss" places to eat are. We plan to eat out for lunch and cook breakfast and dinner at the cabin we are looking to rent.

Ruidoso, New Mexico
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant recommendations

Rickshaw is an awesome asian inspired restaurant. The service is superb, quick, and very pleasant. The menu features Thai, Japanese, Pacific Rim delicacies. From Egg Rolls to Tempura, From Sesame-Pepper crusted Tuna to asian cakes. Great selection of drinks, Wines and Beer, and if you are adventurous, try a Saki Mojito. Excellant and comfortable dining

Rockwall, TX
Level Contributor
159 posts
296 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant recommendations

Thank you! We'll put it on our list of places to try.

Texas
Level Contributor
334 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant recommendations

I know you said you are going to cook in for dinner, but if you are ever in the mood to eat out one evening, I highly recommend the Texas Club Grill and Bar. They serve the BEST steaks I have ever eaten in my life, it is absolutely worth a 5 hr drive for us to go to Ruidoso just to eat dinner there, I am not kidding! It is pricey but worth every penny, and be sure to call for reservations. Truly amazing steaks.

Rockwall, TX
Level Contributor
159 posts
296 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant recommendations

Thank you for the tip! We're flexible and could definately eat out one evening.

5. Re: Restaurant recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Ruidoso