We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How is Singita These Days?

San Francisco
Level Contributor
3 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
How is Singita These Days?

Hoping to book Boulders for June. Still as great as all the past reviews and comments?

4 replies to this topic
Port Elizabeth
Destination Expert
for South Africa
Level Contributor
6,235 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How is Singita These Days?

The latest review is less than a week old.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g471854-d471936…

2. Re: How is Singita These Days?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 13 May 2012, 15:14

SOUTH AFRICA
Level Contributor
2,533 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How is Singita These Days?

David, Singita is still as excellent as ever, and you can rest assured that you will have a wondeful safari experience if to go to one of their lodges!

Peter, as I'm sure you know, guide's accommodation is usually very basic, no matter where you go, as the lodges charge a very low premium for this. Our company also has a Private Guide who travels with many of our clients, and sometimes the lodges we deal with even allow him to stay in a normal guest suite. You would probably first have to establish a good working relationship with the lodges before this happens, but it is a possibility. If I were you, I would rather focus on which lodge would best suite the requirement of your clients, than on the lodge that would give you the best accommodation.

Tanya * owner * Africa Direct

San Francisco
Level Contributor
3 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How is Singita These Days?

Thank you very much Tanya. All booked are ready to go

Reply to: How is Singita These Days?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Singita Private Game...