We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kariega Chalet Lodge

N Ireland
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Kariega Chalet Lodge

Considering booking this for a party of 3 adults and a toddler.

Are the Kariega chalet lodges which comprise 3 bedrooms and some living space totally private -i.e. would we have this to ourselves rather than having to share?

Also, to anyone who has been in a similar situtation - about the single supplement - since we would all be in the one chalet does the supplement not apply?

Hope someone can help

Thanks

Mrs G

Port Elizabeth
Destination Expert
for South Africa
Level Contributor
6,235 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Kariega Chalet Lodge

No-one has replied to this yet.

Perhaps you can mail then directly on res2@kariega.co.za

Port Elizabeth
Level Contributor
139 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kariega Chalet Lodge

Yes you get a complete chalet, which is more like a 3 bed house, complete with living room 2 bathrooms kitchen, big deck overlooking the valley and braai place.

I think there world be no single supplement.

They were built for South African holiday makers and were self catering before the restaurant was built.

I have lived in Port Elizabeth since 1995 and we used to go quite often when friends and family came.

The price then was 1,000 Rand for the chalet not 2,500 Rand per person !!!!

N Ireland
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kariega Chalet Lodge

That's very helpful. Thanks a lot for the post.

Mrs G

4. Re: Kariega Chalet Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 22:16
Get answers to your questions about Kariega Game Reserve