We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which lodge Etali, Madikwe Hills, Mateya, Motswiri, Molori?

Munich, Germany
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Which lodge Etali, Madikwe Hills, Mateya, Motswiri, Molori?

I plan to offer my sister to her 50. birthday an unforgettable experience of a 2 days Safari at Madikwe. Which of the lodges Etali, Madikwe Hills, Mateya, Motswiri, Molori is the right one (or even another one?) and how to arrange the travel this way, that the offer for accommodation is max ZAR 3.500 per night per person -

Thanks - Max

Madikwe Game...
Level Contributor
37 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which lodge Etali, Madikwe Hills, Mateya, Motswiri, Molori?

There are many more lodges in Madikwe! If you're wanting under ZAR3500 pppn, have a look at Mosetlha at R1795 pppn sharing .... tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS .

Munich, Germany
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which lodge Etali, Madikwe Hills, Mateya, Motswiri, Molori?

Thanks for that reply - I actually made my decision on Thursday going now to a different one - to Morukuru Family who made an offer, which I could not reject.... besides their approach to me as a client was incredible ! Will post some review after my return

Munich, Germany
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which lodge Etali, Madikwe Hills, Mateya, Motswiri, Molori?

Morukuru is the best I can now say. It was a journey, which both my sister and i will always treasure and never fortget. the service, the people, the experience, the MAGIC !

4. Re: Which lodge Etali, Madikwe Hills, Mateya, Motswiri, Molori?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2014, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Madikwe Game Reserve