We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fechin Inn

Which Taos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
SAN JUAN
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Fechin Inn

Trying to make a reservation at the Fechin Inn but their phones are disconected and no way to get on their online booking. Have they closed?

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Fechin Inn

Hi. I also tried making reservations there a while ago. I found out on a posting of another travel board that they have sold their Inn. I'm surprised they do not let the public know instead of letting their phone ring.

Vail, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Vail
Level Contributor
1,331 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fechin Inn

I believe they are closed for rennovations and becoming a time share property. DM

SAN JUAN
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fechin Inn

Thanks. Decided to make reservations at Taos Inn (looks nice) and was told that Fechin Inn has been turned into a time share.

4. Re: Fechin Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 00:19