We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Durango Florida Villa Rental

Connecticut
1 post
Save Topic
Durango Florida Villa Rental

We rented a home in Davenport on Durango Loop from a gentleman in England, for 4 nights. I am writing this review to warn anyone planning on renting this home to not do so. First when we got there the home was very hot, we were there at the end of June. We tried turning the central air on but it wouldn't go on. Than we noticed that the house wasn't completely clean, the carpet had been vacummed but there were dead bugs and hair in the master tub. The owner gave us a hard time regarding the AC and it did not get fixed until the following day, we had to go out and buy fans so that we would be able to sleep comfortably the first night. Than when I returned home I e-mailed the gentlemen in England inquiring when I would be able to expect my security deposit back, and he made false accusations saying that we broke his air conditioner. Needless to say the man is very shady, and also extremely rude and arrogant. Please beware and don't rent from him.

Taos, NM
Level Contributor
265 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Durango Florida Villa Rental

Did you mean to post this on the Taos, New Mexico Forum?

2. Re: Durango Florida Villa Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 12:17