We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early August stay in Taos

Which Taos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
missouri
Level Contributor
79 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Early August stay in Taos

Any suggestions for a home rental or condo in Taos or Santa Fe for early August? Four seniors never been to area / need help in choosing place. Prefer two bedrooms/two bathrooms - hot tub if possible/outside area.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
20,800 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Early August stay in Taos

Please check www.santafe.org and www.taos.org for places as well as here on TA for vacation rentals. Prices are all over, from budget to high end. In Santa Fe there are many casitas near the Plaza area listed on the above website. Come back with some options and we can help further, especially with budget, dates and which city. Hot tubs may be difficult to find, but doable.

Johnson City, Texas
Level Contributor
3 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Early August stay in Taos

World Mark Taos. I'm going there through a time share, but my original timeshare allows non-time share people to stay, so maybe this one does too. I stayed 2 weeks there last year, and am going back this year. Same time you are wanting to go btw.

I know they have one bedrooms, as I was next to one last year, but not sure about 2. And, yes, they have an awesome hot tub.

Johnson City, Texas
Level Contributor
3 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Early August stay in Taos

World Mark Taos. I'm going there through a time share, but my original timeshare allows non-time share people to stay, so maybe this one does too. I stayed 2 weeks there last year, and am going back this year. Same time you are wanting to go btw.

I know they have one bedrooms, as I was next to one last year, but not sure about 2. And, yes, they have an awesome hot tub.

4. Re: Early August stay in Taos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2015, 06:16