We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&B comparisons for early Sept in Taos

Which Taos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Connecticut
Level Contributor
50 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
B&B comparisons for early Sept in Taos

I could use some help from a local expert. I am considering three B&Bs: Old Taos Guesthouse, Hacienda del Sol and Taos Country Inn. All are rated extremely highly, and I am trying to figure out which one has the best location or any other insider information that offers a tipping point. Much thanks.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
6,653 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B&B comparisons for early Sept in Taos

If their listed on AIRBnB, read through former guest reviews and view the site maps ... Few, if any here, will have been former guests ... carracar

Edited: 18 August 2014, 01:39
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
20,865 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B&B comparisons for early Sept in Taos

I think anyone you pick will be great. All 3 are very nice and about the same distance mileage wise to the main part of town. Hacienda is probably closer to walking distance to places to eat/shop.

3. Re: B&B comparisons for early Sept in Taos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 06:17