We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chobe travel prices

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
25,494 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
Chobe travel prices

Hi

I have just got back from Chobe and found it amazing and would like to go back. the problem is the price - this is why it has taken me so long to get there in the first place!

I would love to go to Zambezi Sun for 2 days and Chobe Safari Lodge for 5.

Has anyone found good deals for this?

Having looked at some of the forum there seems to be other places that I would love too - I am a fit pensioner but not sure about roughing it any more + single supplement. Now have the time but not the money!

Any ideas please based on the fact that the people in both Zambia and Botswana were so nice.

Sue

Cary, North Carolina
Level Contributor
385 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chobe travel prices

Generally, the game lodges, especially those in prime game area are and will be expensive. They are a bit cheaper in the green season (summer) but are still expensive.

Werner

Eko Tracks

2. Re: Chobe travel prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2010, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Chobe National Park