We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Church in Chobe?

Brighton
Level Contributor
174 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Church in Chobe?

Well, I am planning on being in Chobe NP in 2012 over Easter. This is probably a really daft question, but, is there a Catholic church anywhere in Chobe? I know there's one in Kasane, but I reckon it might be some distance from the lodges (e.g. Chobe Safari Lodge).

Thanks.

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
46 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Church in Chobe?

Please note that kasane is the border town where you find the Chobe National park, you find alot of people refer to Kasane as Chobe, so if the Church is in kasane it means it is in Chobe. I am sure that the lodge will be able to assist you with transfers

Brighton
Level Contributor
174 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Church in Chobe?

Oh, ok. Thank you!

Maun
Level Contributor
207 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Church in Chobe?

And Chobe Safari Lodge is in the town of Kasane, not inside the Chobe National Park - so access to a church will be easy.

4. Re: Church in Chobe?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2012, 05:17