We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Botswana Department of Wildlife and National Park Permit

Edenvale, South...
1 post
Save Topic
Botswana Department of Wildlife and National Park Permit

Hi

I am visiting Botswana later in Feb this year and struggling to obtain the necessary information. I have booked and paid for accommodation at Ihaha Campsite and received voucher from them. I called the DWNP Reservation office in Gaborone who instructed me that I need to forward proof of payment and booking to them via mail or fax.

All mails forwarded to dwnp@gov.bw are being returned and all fax returned saying, no answer.

I am not going via Gaborone or Maun but straight up to Kasane,

Can I get the permit from any other place and if see please can you provide number and mail if possible

Mfuwe
Level Contributor
944 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Botswana Department of Wildlife and National Park Permit

Get the permit at the Sedudu entrance gate to Chobe near Kasane, day you enter the park. They will be more then happy to take your Pula.

Kasane
Level Contributor
175 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Botswana Department of Wildlife and National Park Permit

As mentioned above you can pay your parks fees at Sedudu gate (about 2 miles from Kasane). Keep in mind that self drive vehicles can only enter the park through sedudu gate between 9am and 3pm. Outside these times you can pay at Sedudu gate and then drive to the Nantanga turnoff that takes you down to Serondela and go west to Ihaha from there. Enjoy.

3. Re: Botswana Department of Wildlife and National Park Permit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2014, 07:17