We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day trip through chobe

Johannesburg...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
day trip through chobe

I am travelling from Kasane to Katimo Mulilo in early June for a fishing trip on the upper Zambezi. I would normally get to the Ngoma Border post via the tar road through the Chobe Park. Is it possible to enter the Park at the gate just outside kasane and follow the Chobe River down to Ngoma and exit the park at the border. This would give us a day game viewing. i don't have the time to backtrack back to the kasane entrance and then use the tar road to Ngoma . I have a S U V without 4 by 4. The Tracks for Africa maps and others do not show the park roads in detail.

1. Re: day trip through chobe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2015, 05:16