We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Place to say with a dog CATSKILLS

Long Island
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
Best Place to say with a dog CATSKILLS

We are looking for nice accomodations in the catskills. Seems all nice places are not pet friendly. Our pup is very well trained and we want him to share our vacation with us (as he does everything else). Any suggestions??? We are looking for great hiking and lakes. thanks!

Level Contributor
231 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Place to say with a dog CATSKILLS

Hello there , Re; your question about possible pet friendly accomodations in the Catskill's-Which part of the Caatskill's were ya thinkin of visiting, Sullivan County,Ulster,or Greene ? as they encompass a wide range of the Hudson Valley.

I live in Greene Co. & would be able to help you there & surrounding. Lemme know what area & I'll see if I could be help.

J oel

Long Island
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Place to say with a dog CATSKILLS

Any area... we are looking for a nice weekend getaway in may. We want great hiking, swimming (for the dog) too cold for us in may. Good food, and relaxation!

Level Contributor
231 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Place to say with a dog CATSKILLS

O.K. gotcha,

I work @ a very nice & quaint vacation resort here in Round Top, close to the town of Catskill. The place is called The Glen Fall's House they are pet friendly, nice room accomodations,great food, great hiking & nearby walking trails to water falls-very nice ! Round top is a small Hamlet, well known for being a resort area w/ great mountain views.they're are also other resorts/motels nearby also to check out. Glen Fall's House ,Debbie @ (518) 622-9363

Good luck,any other questions ya have feel free to post. Joel

Long Island
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Place to say with a dog CATSKILLS

Do you have a website??

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
6,176 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Place to say with a dog CATSKILLS

Hello I am from orange county close to bear mountain, catskills etc.You could also try in middletown new york and warwick which has plenty of inns and hotels and motels.I think a few of these maybe pet friendly try in middletown howard johnsons 845-342-5822-in harriman near woodbury commons harriman motor inn 845-928-2266- the inn at chester 845-469-3700 and harvest inn motel located in pine bush new york 845-744-5700.also middle town has alot of hotels and motels good luck!alos try bed and breakfasts in warwick like chatau haworthone I know I spelled that wrong.

Kerhonkson, New York
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Place to say with a dog CATSKILLS

Beach631.........Go back to Roundtop's post of March 1st.

Glen Fall's House dose not have a web site, but if you call, they will send you a brochure.

I believe the number is: 518/622-9363, ask for Debbie.

7. Re: Best Place to say with a dog CATSKILLS

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 01:16