We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lake Chautauqua cabin for two?

Cleveland, OH
Level Contributor
52 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Lake Chautauqua cabin for two?

Hello! I love TripAdvisor!

What we're looking for is a WEBSITE(s) or state park that has cabins or yurts (or great camp sites) along Lake Chautauqua for rental.

Cabins are definitely our first choice. I've searched online and while the web is a wonderful thing, I'm having a hard time narrowing down to some good sites to help find a rental. And we weren't planning on a week...just a couple of days.

Any thoughts would help! Thank you!

Buffalo, New York
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,031 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lake Chautauqua cabin for two?

The only state park on Chautauqua Lake is Long Point and they do not offer camping.

The next best thing is We Wan Chu Cottages (cabins) that are on the lake.

Or there is Camp Chautauqua - however I am not sure if they rent campers or not.but you could contact them and find out.

Hope this helps!

Chautauqua is an awesome place - we have a cottage on the lake and absolutely love it there.

2. Re: Lake Chautauqua cabin for two?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2017, 19:17
Get answers to your questions about Chautauqua
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question