I'm very appreciative of all the info I'm getting on this site. My son's team will be going at the end of July. I have a few additional questions to those posted (we just came from a meeting at the coach's house).
1. Does the laundry service also include washing non-uniform clothing such as regular t-shirts and shorts?
2. For the individual skills tournament at the very beginning of the week, does every child from every team participate or is one child chosen from each team? I wasn't quite sure on how that works.
3. If you opt to have your child bring a cell phone and charger, is there a place to plug it in while they are sleeping? I assume it should be locked up while they are not in the bunk house?
4. Any specific items to bring and definitely not forget to bring that aren't really listed on the sheet provided by the park?
5. Will they get the uniform jerseys/socks after they get there (if so, then I would be sending him w/the laundry marker, correct?).
6. Any and all additional insite and advice is very much appreciated!