We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

questions for the veterans of dreamsparks

Which Cooperstown hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
hoston texas
2 posts
Save Topic
questions for the veterans of dreamsparks

ok houston texas baseball mom here coming in for the 6-9-07 week. is there a site for posting reviews of the houses that are there for rent in the area. or the do not waste your money items. we want our boys to have a great time and never haven been ou to ny or that area copperstown. i want to do the most week can and him enjoy the camp as well.. are their pro ball parks in the area? can u tell i dont know ny baseball. thanks for any help..

ok whats everyones thoughts on flying in to which of the 6 area airports lol well seems like 20 but.. i think u all understand. coming from houston. theres many choices. airport+ train or just airport or any thing else.. we wouldnt mind trading pics with teams that arent even there the same week we are contact us.. sec77095@yahoo.com

Cooperstown NY
Level Contributor
165 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: questions for the veterans of dreamsparks

I don't know of any site that has reviews but this one for hotels and motels.

The nearest professional baseball stadium is in NYC which is over

5 hours away.

The only airports I know of are Binghamton, Syracuse, and Albany.

All are about 70-80 miles away. You would have to rent a car from there. There is no other transportation other wise. I have only flown out of Albany its the capital and the largest.

Google the Cooperstown Chamber of Com. for more info.

Good luck!

hoston texas
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: questions for the veterans of dreamsparks

thank u for the info.. most of our team are lookign to stay in houses. so thats what i was looking for is a review of thoughs kind of places.

some of our group are flying in to jfk and laquard. and newark.. thanks if any one has any other info thanks

Tustin, California
Level Contributor
231 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: questions for the veterans of dreamsparks

Good luck to your team. It looks like you're playing in the very 1st week. They did not have that week in the past. I don't know if you'd read past posts...so I'm putting a link that has lots of useful info for Dreams Park.

We too stayed in houses for the 2 years past. The 1st year we stayed at Goodyear Lake. The 2nd year we stayed across the street from the park. We did lots less driving (obviously) last year. Our games were scheduled that we didn't get to spend any time using the lake amenities that came w/ our house @ Goodyear Lake. However, it was nice having a water view. As for picking our houses, we went by what we saw posted on the web.

Here's the link:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g47529-i570-k96912…

MIAMI, FLA
Level Contributor
68 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: questions for the veterans of dreamsparks

We're flying from Miami to Syracuse, NY to play during the first week of July. In Syracuse we will rent a car and drive to Cooperstown.

We already rented a house for the week with cooperstownstay.com

Good luck!

5. Re: questions for the veterans of dreamsparks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 21:20