We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booked at Mohican Motel

Which Cooperstown hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
1,172 posts
170 reviews
Save Topic
booked at Mohican Motel

After calling numerous places yesterday, I decided to go with Mohican Motel because we were running out of options. As it is one kid will be on the floor for one night. And itwas under $200 for a night. At least with this motel we will not have to worry about parking for the Baseball Hall of Fame. Are there a lot of stores to shop in in Cooperstown?? How late do things stay open? We will be there on a Monday. I know the Hall of fame is open until 9pm, but anything else?

Thanks

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: booked at Mohican Motel

We spent a couple of nights in Cooperstown last July. On the main street there was a reasonable selection of stores, many of which stayed open until at least 10pm. They were mainly baseball themed, but good fun to look round. It was also lovely to walk down to the lake in the evening too.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
1,172 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: booked at Mohican Motel

How long does it take to walk thru the Hall of Fame?? I have read anywhere from a few hours to 2 days!!

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: booked at Mohican Motel

We were there just under three hours and I think we saw pretty much all we wanted to see - I guess it depends how much of a fan you are and how carefully you read all the information boards on display.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
1,172 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: booked at Mohican Motel

We will only be there from noon the first day until the next morning so I wanted the boys and hubby to have time to look thru the shops also. I think someone said they stay open until 10pm and the Hall of Fame stays open until 9pm so we should be okay.

5. Re: booked at Mohican Motel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 02:18