We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

question on Lake Front Motel?

nj
Level Contributor
101 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
question on Lake Front Motel?

I was told there is availability at the Fair Street property - would be "on the 2nd floor with 2 queen beds and a small separate living room." Their web page seems to be down - can anyone give me more info on where this might be? We'll only be there for one night and the being able to walk to shops and Hall of Fame would make things easier for us but I'm curious if anyone has stayed at this particular property or can clarify what they might mean. Thank you! kp

Fenimore Art Museum
Art Museums, History Museums
The Farmers' Museum
Historic Sites, History Museums, Farms, Speciality Museums
Otsego Lake
Bodies of Water
Cooperstown NY
Level Contributor
165 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: question on Lake Front Motel?

Its just a block from the HOF

right on the lake right in the village.

I stayed there 20 years ago before I moved

here. Its a motel ,small rooms, OK for a night or 2.

2. Re: question on Lake Front Motel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 14:22
Get answers to your questions about Cooperstown