We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need reasonable but nice lodging for July 2013 (Dreams Park)

Which Cooperstown hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Ramon...
Level Contributor
29 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Need reasonable but nice lodging for July 2013 (Dreams Park)

I've been researching places to stay for my husband and me while my son stays at Dreams Park with his team. Frankly, I'm in sticker shock! A Holiday Inn Express for $250/nt???We're debating on whether to stay in Cooperstown itself for the restaurants/shops or closer to Dreams Park. Sounds like many noted that you spend most of your time at the park or with the baseball families. I've looked into apartments, B&Bs and everything in between. I would like something that is newer and nice. Really liked the recommendation for August Lodge, but at $325/night, not sure I can stomach the total. Also liked Inn at Cooperstown but they are unavailable for part of the week. Any other suggestions along these lines? Any input would be greatly appreciated as this is our first experience in Cooperstown!

nyc
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Need reasonable but nice lodging for July 2013 (Dreams Park)

We may be able to help you depending on the dates that you need. We have rooms with a queen, private bath, tv, wi fi, and full lake rights for only $700.00 per week, queen and twin are $800 and two queens,$900. The website is www.CooperstownLakehouse.com

If I can answer any questions for you please call 315-529-7560. The week also includes a free bon-fire next to the lake and the row boats and canoes are all free to use,

San Ramon...
Level Contributor
29 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need reasonable but nice lodging for July 2013 (Dreams Park)

Thank you Christine C but I'm really looking for something as close as possible to Dreams Park. Seems your property is even further north of Cooperstown. Also, we would need more spacious rooms as my husband is 6'1" and we need space to move around. I appreciate the offer and will pass on to other families in our team looking to share accommodations.

San Ramon...
Level Contributor
29 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need reasonable but nice lodging for July 2013 (Dreams Park)

I think I'll have to bite the bullet and shell out the dough for being close to the ball park. From what I read, convenience is King. So for all you Cooperstown Dreams Park regulars, would you recommend the Holiday Inn Express or the Country Inns & Suites (this is within viewing distance of fields?)? Your feedback is much appreciated!

nyc
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Need reasonable but nice lodging for July 2013 (Dreams Park)

There are pros and cons to being close to the park, but the boys do enjoy a break from the park- a place to come and play, a place to relax and be away from the hustle and bustle of the park, a lake to fish, boats to row, marshmallows to toast on a bonfire by the water- not a bad place for the parents to kick back and relax with a cold one beside the lake at the end of a long day at the park either- a different experience from a cookie cutter hotel next to the park- but a unique and good one- take a look at our website- we are 20 minutes from the park. The Lake House-

www.cooperstownlakehouse.com

5. Re: Need reasonable but nice lodging for July 2013 (Dreams Park)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2013, 15:59
Eureka, Missouri
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Need reasonable but nice lodging for July 2013 (Dreams Park)

r u still looking for a place? if so please call me @314225239

Edited: 21 May 2013, 20:51
Eureka, Missouri
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Need reasonable but nice lodging for July 2013 (Dreams Park)

sorry 314-220-5239

Virginia
Level Contributor
16 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Need reasonable but nice lodging for July 2013 (Dreams Park)

Just google Cooperstown rentals and a bunch of different sites pop up for rent. Houses and apartments less expensive than the Holiday Inn

Eureka, Missouri
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Need reasonable but nice lodging for July 2013 (Dreams Park)

I have a place its call the amish barn 2 . Its in coopers town really nice place. I was going that week and it got cx so I have this place and I will lose my money if it doesn't book. If u want u can call me at 3142205239. Also u can call cooerstown stay and they can help u with it. The cost is 900 for the whole week.

10. Re: Need reasonable but nice lodging for July 2013 (Dreams Park)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2014, 07:17