We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostart Varadero--dress code for men and women

St. Johns...
6 posts
Save Topic
Iberostart Varadero--dress code for men and women

What is the dress code like for both men and women at Iberostar varadero? My husband isn't much for dressing up so I want to make sure we go prepared with the appropriate clothes. Thanks.

New York State, USA
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,416 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostart Varadero--dress code for men and women

Hi MamaMurray, Please re-post in the Cuba, Caribbean forum. This is the forum for Cuba, New York (a small town in western New York State.) Here is the link: tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g147270-i91-Cuba.h…

-Dee

West Windsor...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
11,805 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostart Varadero--dress code for men and women

Isn't against the law to travel to Cuba in the Carribian

St. Johns...
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostart Varadero--dress code for men and women

Oops, sorry, thanks.

New York State, USA
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,416 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostart Varadero--dress code for men and women

AERULES, it's illegal only if you're an American citizen and you don't have permission from the US Treasury Dept. Although, Cuba doesn't really mind if you visit. They're happy to get US dollars!

-Dee

5. Re: Iberostart Varadero--dress code for men and women

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2010, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Cuba