We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

east hampton memorial day weekend

NY
2 posts
Save Topic
east hampton memorial day weekend

Hi I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on where to stay in east hampton, whether it be hotel.motel or a timeshare for the weekend. I have been looking online endlessly and it seems things are either booked up or way to expensive. Ideally I want to stay from saturday to Sunday. If the price is right I can stay from fri-sun.

It will be 4 people and one room.

if anyone has any suggestions or ideas I would love to know

thanks!

East Hampton, NY
Level Contributor
277 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: east hampton memorial day weekend

Unfortunately it may be too late to book anything now, especially for memorial day weekend. People book rooms months in advanced, especially holiday weekends.

And yes i agree with you, the places in east hampton are way too expensive. If you're looking for something cheaper, try a motel in Montauk. However i have more bad news for you. For memorial day weekend, there is usually a 2 or 3 night minimum stay requirement.

But check out Royal Atlantic in Montauk. That is the best motel for your money if you'd rather stay on the cheaper side, plus they offer a free full breakfast each morning.

Good luck!

Mentioned in this post
Montauk
Montauk
Hamptons, NY
NY
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: east hampton memorial day weekend

Thanks for the information! I am going to look in that area

memphis, tn
Level Contributor
855 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: east hampton memorial day weekend

try VRBO.com

it is a good guide with lots of openings available.

marla

4. Re: east hampton memorial day weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 16:16
Get answers to your questions about East Hampton