We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Other than a B&B, where to stay near Sagaponack?

Chesterfield
9 posts
Save Topic
Other than a B&B, where to stay near Sagaponack?

My husband and I are attending a wedding at Wolfford Vineyard and are searching for a place to spend the night that is not a B&B. Are there any nice hotels or other choices nearby? THANK YOU for your help!

Chesterfield
9 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Other than a B&B, where to stay near Sagaponack?

B. Smith's it is! So gracious of you to give this free advice to a perfect stranger! Much appreciated!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
97,820 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Other than a B&B, where to stay near Sagaponack?

Wondered how it all went??? I'm a bit worried that it was less than ideal since you didn't post back.

Chesterfield
9 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Other than a B&B, where to stay near Sagaponack?

So sorry it's taken me so long to post this! You are FAB beyond words. The strange little Enclave Inn was exactly right for us. It was about two minutes from the vineyard, clean, comfy bed, air conditioning, no B&B socializing required...perfect! We got a late start so we weren't able to go exploring, but we did make it to lunch at the French place you told us about (can't remember the name). We saw Bobby Van's and tried to stop there, but by the time we found a parking space we were right across from the French place. Had a lovely lunch. The wedding was beautiful. Can't wait to go back to the Hamptons. I will certainly consult you before my next trip! Thanks so much for all of your help! My husband and I SO appreciate you!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
97,820 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Other than a B&B, where to stay near Sagaponack?

I'm thrilled it all worked out. The French place is Pierre's and it's very good. ;)

Chesterfield
9 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Other than a B&B, where to stay near Sagaponack?

Yes, yes-Pierre's! Delightful. Cannot thank you enough. Thought of you the whole time we were there. Kept exclaiming, "Oh! There's ___! My trip advisor friend told me about that!" You're the best.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
97,820 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Other than a B&B, where to stay near Sagaponack?

Hope you have the chance to come back when you've got a bit more time. Did you get to see the beach??

Chesterfield
9 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Other than a B&B, where to stay near Sagaponack?

We did NOT get to see the beach. Isn't that shameful? But we arrived too late to risk it (that traffic on 27 is intense!). The weather was flawless, too, but we had the wedding the day we arrived and had to drive to Vermont the following day, which took six hours. We will certainly plan another trip to the Hamptons. I'm sure you'll be hearing from me!

Best,

Sandra

18. Re: Other than a B&B, where to stay near Sagaponack?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2011, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about East Hampton
Recent Conversations