We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to expect in East Quogue....

Connecticut
Level Contributor
55 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
What to expect in East Quogue....

Can anyone tell me what to expect in East Quogue. Last year we travelled from the north fork to the south fork as we headed to Montauk and explored South and East Hampton and all the lovely towns, but I don't remember going through East Quogue. This year we are planning to stay here a few night's in the summer and was looking for some insight. Also has anyone stayed at Carole's B&B.

Thanks!

New York
Level Contributor
126 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to expect in East Quogue....

E. Quogue is a mostly residential town with one street of shops and restaurants. It is well located for exploring Westhamptona and is about 10 miles to Southampton. If you tell me what you are looking for beach, shopping, etc. I can give you more insight. It is probably more reasonably priced than other options.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
55 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to expect in East Quogue....

Thanks Dellswick-

We already went last year I should have followed up with a message after we returned. We had a nice stay at Carols B&B for two days and headed for Montauk our favorite and hit the Hamptons on the way, which is always fun. You are right we were expecting more to do but none the less a cute and cozy town, enjoyed our nights down at the public beach and fishing there. Thanks for the reply though.

3. Re: What to expect in East Quogue....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 05:26
Get answers to your questions about East Quogue
Recent Conversations