We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Fish Fry

Which Ellicottville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,437 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Best Fish Fry

Ok who's got the best friday fish fry? I had one at the gin mill and it was just so so. (Fries were burnt and no salads). Any place better?

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
364 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Fish Fry

I'm not a huge fan of haddock, but I would say either The Brewery or Cadillac Jack's. I've had all three and would probably rank the Brewery's at the top.

Since you're from Buffalo...have you been to Hoak's on Route 5 in Hamburg? I know Buffalo is full of fish fries, but Hoaks is hands down the best. It's a 25 min drive for us and we go at least once a month.

2. Re: Best Fish Fry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 13:18
Get answers to your questions about Ellicottville
Recent Conversations