We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Digue Island Lodge

Which La Digue Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Level Contributor
493 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
La Digue Island Lodge

Hello!

We want to spend 4 days in La Digue Island Lodge in the middle of june next year. What about Beach Chalets? And what are the most beautiful places and beaches to see in La Digue? What is the weather like in June? Thank you!

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
5,753 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Digue Island Lodge

Hi!

I prefer Beach Chalets over La Digue Island Lodge because the view is awesome and you are inside L'Union Estate. You will be surrounded by tall palms, vanilla plantation, the old Mansion House where Emanuelle movie was filmed and you are very close to two of the best beaches in Seychelles Anse Source d'Argent and Anse Marron. Anse Cocos is joining the mentioned 2 beaches in top 3 while Anse Severe is good for snorkeling. I like Le Repaire Hotel more than La Digue Island Lodge because it is more romantic and much cheaper. The inconvenience that you will have at Beach Chalets is the lack of privacy during the day because L'Union Estate has lots of visitors.

Miki

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Level Contributor
493 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Digue Island Lodge

Hello!

And what about Beach Chalets close to Garden Chalets? 5 steeps from Anse Reunion? I think frame chalets are very beautiful? Thank you

3. Re: La Digue Island Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about La Digue Island