We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weddings at st anne resort

birmingham
1 post
Save Topic
weddings at st anne resort

I am getting married at st anne resort in sept 06 and was wandering if any one has recently been married there and could tell me how their day went.i am also looking get my hair and makeup done for the day along with photos and a video if poss.Is all this easy to arrange once at the resort any advise would be gratful.

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: weddings at st anne resort

Hello mich7, i was wandering how the wedding went? I am planing to go there on our honeymoon in june 2009. May be you could share some experience and ideas about the hotel and the island? Would be very gratefull! Anna, Leeds.

2. Re: weddings at st anne resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2010, 11:09
Northamptonshire
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: weddings at st anne resort

Hi was there an extra charge for eating at the Mont Fleuri Restaurant?

Is there a room type you would recommend?

I’m due to get married there in April 09

The UK
Level Contributor
86 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weddings at st anne resort

Have you got a Wedding Package that means you are on Full Board?

If you are on Full Board, then there is a Menu you can select from that is included, the other items are on the menu are available at an additional cost.

St Anne has its own helipad making it a great place to take a 30-45 trip around the island from, do NOT go for shorter than 30minutes ... it is expensive, but when will you ever go back to such a place? The hotel booked this for me, you can do this when you get there, 48hrs notice is best.

pzboyz

Northamptonshire
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: weddings at st anne resort

Thank you so much for your reply. My partner would love a helicopter trip, I think I will organise one. Can you book in advance and do they have different packages?

Is there a particular room you would recommend or a certain side to the island?

Can you recommend any trips from Sainte Annes? Sorry to bombard you full of questions but any tips would be gratefully received.

6. Re: weddings at st anne resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 01:16
Get answers to your questions about Sainte Anne Island