We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mahe in June - Plantation resort

Dubai
1 post
Save Topic
Mahe in June - Plantation resort

Hi, my husband and I are planning to stay at the plantation resort in Mahe beginning June? Has anyone got any comments about this hotel? also is June a nice period? Hope that seaweed is not a problem in June? Also not sure about B&B vs HB as I have no clue how much a meal would cost? Thanks if anyone could adivse......

Kentisbeare, United...
Level Contributor
370 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mahe in June - Plantation resort

Do you mean the Plantation club? Baie lazare?

We got married there several years ago. It was classed as a 1st class hotel when we went there and one of the most popular hotels when we went to the seychelles....bear in mind this was some time ago before hotels like banyan tree etc were built.

We had a great time. The hotel was great and more than fulfilled our needs and expectations. The good thing about the hotel is that it is on its own.....it does not share land/beach with any other hotels and the beach/setting is superb.

Although if you read the recent reviews it sounds like some guests commented on dated interior/rooms etc and slow service.....we did not encounter this whilst we were there.....but I suppose with the arrival of higher grade hotels/pure luxury then some would compare this. I dont think plantation club is "luxury" budget - so you do not expect luxury.

Check out the reviews on here. As I said, it was great when we went but things may have changed over the years. But we got everything we wanted for the money we paid.

2. Re: Mahe in June - Plantation resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 09:17