We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rates for Hwange Main camp

2 posts
Save Topic
Rates for Hwange Main camp

Kindly give me the rates for Hwange Main camp for a self catering lodge with cooking utensils.

13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Rates for Hwange Main camp

Have a look at this site for lots of information on Hwange:

1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Rates for Hwange Main camp

Good day,

Please could you urgently let me have rates for Non-residents for Lodge for 3 nights, self catering for 2 Adults sharing. This period will be approximately 29th, 30th & 31st March 2010. Also could you let me know how much for vehicle entry to the Park for the 7 day period that you offer.

Does the restuarant still operate, and is there fuel available at Main Camp or Safari Lodge?

Do you have available accommodation for these dates asked???

Kind regards

Leon Blom

Level Contributor
944 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Rates for Hwange Main camp

Effective May 2010

Ordinary sites: U.S. $ 100/site/night

Picnic sites: U.S. $ 150/site/night

Entry: U.S. $ 20/person for 7 days

U.S. $ 5/vehicle for 7 days

Still have questions?Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question
Level Contributor
944 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Rates for Hwange Main camp

I can't seem to locate the new accommodation fees, but they are supposed to be the same as Mana Pools. Fortunate for you, you are will be going prior to the increases.

(Fees in US$ quoted at 3 levels as follows: International; Regional (SADC); Local Residents)

Mana Pools:

Special Lodge 2 bedrooms 8 beds: US$250; US$ 250; US$ 190

Standard Lodge 2 bedrooms 4 beds: US$125; US$125; US$95

Standard Lodge-4 Beds(Nyati): US$190; US$190; US$145

Standard Campsite per site: US$100; US$100; US$75

Exclusive Campsites/site: US$150; US$150; US$115

South Africa
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Rates for Hwange Main camp

Pse advise availability and rates for 4 adults in 2 double rooms in 3rd August 2010 out 5th August

6. Re: Rates for Hwange Main camp

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2010, 08:16