We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bumi Hills Safari Lodge Zimbabwe

Colchester, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Bumi Hills Safari Lodge Zimbabwe

Fabulous place. The management team of Luke. Suzanne. Nick and Nina couldnt have been better. The staff were very friendly, good sense of humour and very helpful from the gardeners to the guide Rodgers. I couldnt fault this place or the people and even the pickiest of people would have a problem finding things wrong. I went with a girl friend and we had a fabulous time. Definitely a must for futher visit and thats a promise.A/B

Destination Expert
for Mana Pools National Park, Marco Island
Level Contributor
995 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bumi Hills Safari Lodge Zimbabwe

Please to hear you enjoyed Bumi & Matusadona.

My Brother-in-Law was the site manager for the refurb. of Bumi Hills a few years ago. We managed to pop up there with him one day - great fun watching them clear wildlife of the air-strip before we landed!

Haifa, Israel
Level Contributor
754 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bumi Hills Safari Lodge Zimbabwe

Cool :)

I hope you also enjoyed the country and not just the lodges ;)

3. Re: Bumi Hills Safari Lodge Zimbabwe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2011, 05:24
Get answers to your questions about Kariba