We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

University Tour

Kwa-Zulu Natal
Level Contributor
94 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
University Tour

Hi,

I’m planning on touring Hamilton College, Colgate University and Cornell University in mid-January 2009. Unfortunately, I’m having trouble planning the route.

I am taking the Greyhound from Northampton to Clinton. But Greyhound’s website doesn’t give the address of the station in Clinton as it’s just a “stop” and not a terminal. Does anyone know where it is? Also, does Clinton have a bus service I can use to get from the “stop” to the College?

Then I was hoping to go via a Short Line bus to Colgate, however I’m not sure where this bus leaves from as the website simply states “in front of First Source Bank” – super helpful ! It goes straight to the University so I’d prefer to use Short Line’s, but if there is another company I don’t know about please feel free to suggest it!:) Also, does anyone know how much the trip would cost – the website doesn’t say that either!

I have tried contacting Short Line but they were not very helpful and told me to phone someone else - and as I live in South Africa that’s pretty impractical.

From Colgate, I was planning to take Short Line’s bus from Colgate University directly to Cornell. However, both of their routes leave quite late so I was wondering if there was an alternative company I could use?

Thank you in advance!

1. Re: University Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 03:20
Get answers to your questions about Hamilton