We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Bay Resort Forgotten our room number - can anyone help

England, United...
Level Contributor
1,173 posts
99 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean Bay Resort Forgotten our room number - can anyone help

We stayed at Ocean Bay in 2008 and we loved it so much I want to take hubby back for an important birthday. Thing is we had a fantastic room and I want to surprise him by trying to get this room again, but I've forgotten the room number. It was a deluxe room, 1st floor on the corner of the last block overlooking the beach bar and gated entrance to the beach, so it was right on the beach and also overlooked beach bar. Can anyone who has been there tell me what block and room number this is? Long shot I know but I'm constantly amazed by TA knowledge, so here's hoping.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
314 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Bay Resort Forgotten our room number - can anyone help

Hi Angie

Its block 5 that faces the beach bar and is nearest to the beach (over looks the golf practice net). Not sure of the upper floor room number on the corner nearest the beach (might be 520) but i have sent a text to a porter at the Ocean Bay asking him to confirm. Will let you know when he replies.

Ian

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
314 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean Bay Resort Forgotten our room number - can anyone help

Hi Angie

Bakari at the hotel has just text me to confrm the room number you are looking for is room 525

Ian

England, United...
Level Contributor
1,173 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean Bay Resort Forgotten our room number - can anyone help

thank you so much Heppburnmagpie, what a star you are. Here's hoping I can get the room now thanks again

4. Re: Ocean Bay Resort Forgotten our room number - can anyone help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2013, 10:19
Get answers to your questions about Bakau
Recent Conversations