We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visit to nosy be

south africa
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
visit to nosy be

Hallo.

My husband and i are going to visit in September. What kind of clothing should we take along, we are told you get visa at the airport, how does it work? We are looking forward and can not wait for time september. Any other usefull information that any one could give us. We staying at the hotel 3 days and 4 days vanilla. one night in tTanna . It is also in that time my husband's birthday, what can i do to make it more special for him.??

thank you

Petro

1. Re: visit to nosy be

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2010, 16:00
2. Re: visit to nosy be

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2010, 15:29
Antananarivo
Level Contributor
236 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: visit to nosy be

Hi Petro,

The clothes you need is a little bit of everything. On the highland, Antananarivo, it can get still cold as we are approaching spring in September. So bring a longsleeve, warm sweater and some socks. At the coastal areas it's much warmer. shorts, skirts and t-shirts will do.

Where else are you planing to go, besides Nosy Be? The Vanilla hotel is very nice. Just notify the staff about your husband's birthday and they might create some special diner or desert.

greetings, Wendy

south africa
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: visit to nosy be

Thank you for all your replies, i appreciate it,.

regards

Petro

Edited: 06 July 2010, 17:44
5. Re: visit to nosy be

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 03 January 2011, 05:16