We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Near The Shops

Which Ithaca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Niagara Falls, New...
Level Contributor
165 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Near The Shops

Hi from Niagara Falls, New York! I'm planning a two-day visit to Ithaca this summer and I'd like to know if there's a moderately priced, funky enclosed hotel (no motel) within a 1- ir 2- mile range of The Shops - if not, please tell me which hotel is the closest possible! I'd also appreciate suggestions for a good, moderately priced restaurant in the same vicinity as the hotel! Thanks very much - looking forward to your replies! Have a great day! :)

Lodi, New York
Level Contributor
733 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Near The Shops

There's a Ramada right at the entrance of the mall. Homewood Suites by Hilton Ithaca, Trip Hotel Ithaca and The Courtyard Ithaca are all nearby as well.

Niagara Falls, New...
Level Contributor
165 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Near The Shops

Thanks, flmilcreek, the Ramada Inn is perfect! Have a great night! :)

3. Re: Hotel Near The Shops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2015, 05:19