We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Group of 10 guys (mid-20's): What log cabin to stay in?

New York, NY
1 post
Save Topic
Group of 10 guys (mid-20's): What log cabin to stay in?

Hey Guys,

I'm heading up to Lake George from June 27-28th for my 24th birthday with a bunch of old college buddies.

I was wondering if any of you could recommend a log cabin/development that would be ideal for a big group of guys to rent for the wknd. A lot of these resorts/cottages are very family oriented...and I don't want to be "those guys" that everyone is complaining about, lol.

It would be a huge plus if the cabin was close to downtown/nightlife.

Thanks in advance!

-Danny

Lake George, New...
Destination Expert
for Lake George, Lake George
Level Contributor
2,209 posts
430 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Group of 10 guys (mid-20's): What log cabin to stay in?

Since most places in and around Lake George are kid kid friendly and you don't want to be "those guys" I suggest you look for a private rental. You can try www.adkbyowner.com. Look for Lake George Village for nightlife. Diamond Point is only a few miles out of Lake George Village so that might be a second choice. Although I like Bolton Landing the most its nightlife is not as robust as Lake George Village. www.lakegeorgeproperties.com is a Realtor who rents private houses as well.

2. Re: Group of 10 guys (mid-20's): What log cabin to stay in?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2009, 09:17
Get answers to your questions about Lake George
Recent Conversations