We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whats with all the resin chairs in Lake George??????????????

NEW JERSEY
Level Contributor
1 post
33 reviews
Save Topic
Whats with all the resin chairs in Lake George??????????????

Is it me or does every bar and resturaunt in lake george have two seating options the resin chair and the oak wood colonial looking one with the arm rests and the back rails withe the rounded top. everyplace i went those are the only two. I thots the Adirondacks was home of the Aadirondacks chair

Lake George, New...
Destination Expert
for Lake George, Lake George
Level Contributor
2,209 posts
430 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whats with all the resin chairs in Lake George??????????????

Interesting observation...unfortunately the resin chair is cheap and readily available. But, Adirondack chairs are more of a lounging chair than one to use to sit at a dinner table.

2. Re: Whats with all the resin chairs in Lake George??????????????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2009, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Lake George
Recent Conversations