We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near outlet shops

Which Lake George hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Alburgh, Vermont
Level Contributor
147 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near outlet shops

A few years ago I stayed at a Days Inn amid the outlet shops. I did a search and don't see it anywhere.

Could someone tell me if the hotel has changed names?

Thank you very much!

Cammie

Lake George, New...
Destination Expert
for Lake George, Lake George
Level Contributor
2,093 posts
377 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near outlet shops

Hotels near the outlets include the Lake George Escape, Comfort Suites, Clarion Inn and Suites. I am sure those who have stayed at the hotels can help you better than I can about which to choose.

Alburgh, Vermont
Level Contributor
147 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near outlet shops

Thank you for the info. I wanted to stay at the same hotel as I did a couple of years ago, as it is in an excellent location for shopping the outlets. The one I'm thinking of is on the same side as the Log Jam, a couple of buildings down and it used to be a Days Inn.

Could you tell me which that one is?

Thanks again!

Cammie

Saratoga Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saratoga Springs
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near outlet shops

vtcammie-

I am pretty sure it's now the Clarion now.

If you look at their mapquest directions it looks right. I would call the front desk and ask to be sure. HTH.

jkelly

Alburgh, Vermont
Level Contributor
147 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel near outlet shops

Thank you so much!

Cammie

5. Re: Hotel near outlet shops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2010, 05:17