We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodations for a Cousins' Reunion

Which Lake George hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ny
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Accomodations for a Cousins' Reunion

Hi. We are 10 adults visiting Lake George this month for the first time. We would like to be near main tourist attractions and restaurants (wouldn't be going to amusement parks). Would any of these hotels be recommended- Hampton Inn, Comfort Suites, Wingate or Clarion? Are they centrally located? Any other suggsetions are very much appreciated. Thanks!

(hi adina)

Boston
Level Contributor
24,409 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodations for a Cousins' Reunion

If your looking to stay in the type of places you listed then this would be my top place to stay, your right in town close to everything.

The Quality Inn Lake George is ideally located in the center of Lake George Village

http://www.qualityinnlakegeorge.com/

57 Canada Street - Lake George, NY 12845

Reservations: 1-800-4CHOICE

ny
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodations for a Cousins' Reunion

Thanks for the suggestion! I justed checked the availability for the Quality Inn and it's booked the weekend we are looking to go as we need 6 rooms.

Level Contributor
1,908 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomodations for a Cousins' Reunion

How about Holiday Inn or the Fort William Henry? The Hampton Inn is very nice - have not been to the Wingate. The Clarion is right in the middle of the outlet mall just so you are aware. Not sure if that's to your liking or not.

Westchester County
Level Contributor
643 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accomodations for a Cousins' Reunion

You are going to have a hard time booking six rooms at this late date. Fort William Henry is centrally located. Try there. Too bad the Quality Inn is booked because that is also a great location. Try the Holiday Inn. Far walk to the Village though. There is also Econo Lodge. I've never stayed there but it's within walking distance to the Village.

Edited: 03 August 2010, 00:16
Level Contributor
1,908 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accomodations for a Cousins' Reunion

I agree that finding six rooms at this late date is going to be really tough...good luck though!

ny
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Accomodations for a Cousins' Reunion

Thanks for all the replies. I'm trying to book as soon as possible!

7. Re: Accomodations for a Cousins' Reunion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2011, 07:17