We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kid friendly fishing charter

Which Lake George hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
184 posts
167 reviews
Save Topic
Kid friendly fishing charter

Hey TA friends. I'm spending the cold winter planning my first trip to Lake George in July. I'm looking for a fishing charter that's kid friendly for my 8 and 10 year old boys. I'm not a fishing expert either.

I've looked at the web sites for Lake George Fishing Charters with Capt Jeff Smith, Fishing Charters at the Flamingo Resort, Mike's Lake George Fishing Charters, and Risky Business Fishing Charters. Are any of these good choices and have I missed any?

Any info you could provide would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Lake George, New...
Destination Expert
for Lake George, Lake George
Level Contributor
2,093 posts
377 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kid friendly fishing charter

I found this website that shows a few other fishing charters as well. nyfisherman.net/lakegeorgecharters.html Here is another site as well http://www.highlinerfishing.com/ Some of these charter companies I have seen on the lake - others no so much, I have seen Rod Benders & Flamingo the most. I have never used any of them so I cannot give an opinion of them for you. Since you will have young kids on the boat I would suggest that you make sure the boat has a fully enclosed head (toilet facility) for the comfort of the kids. Hope that helps some.

Boston
Level Contributor
24,451 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kid friendly fishing charter

lakegeorgechamber.com/fishing_lake_george.htm

3. Re: Kid friendly fishing charter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2012, 05:35