We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Porters Cottages

Which Lake George hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mansfield, MA
Level Contributor
32 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Porters Cottages

Is anyone familiar with Porters Cottages? Their website does not offer a lot of info and there are no reviews here. Specifically, we are curious about the quality of the beach, availability of a playground, cleanliness of the place, etc. Any info would be appreciated.

Boston
Level Contributor
24,451 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Porters Cottages

I have never stayed here but I would be very Apprehensive when it comes to places that do not have an informative website.

Lake George has many older and rustic places that need some refurbishing and usually the ones that are too good price wise are the ones that older, a bit run down or off the beaten track, I would check into this place before booking. Maybe call the Chamber of Commerce.

If its not about price then there are many other great places to stay in the Village of LG.

Glens Falls, New...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Porters Cottages

Porters cottages are housekeeping cottages. I have stayed ther for 18 summers. The owner keeps them claen and neat. He is avery open minded and very kind. If you've got a problem go tell or on Saturdays his family helps get the cottages cleaned Ask Sonya she will get you anything you need.

3. Re: Porters Cottages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2014, 07:17