We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Turkana lake

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Trip to Turkana lake

hello,

I'm planning to visit Kenya at the beginning of Sep. Could anyone recommend professional and nice agency in Nairobi that could organize a trip to Turkana lake (for 5 people for approx. 8-10 days)?

thanks in advance and regards,

A.

UK
Destination Expert
for Malindi, Ukunda, Kenya
Level Contributor
4,724 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip to Turkana lake

Try Sunworld - they're very good. Really on the ball.

http://www.sunworld-safari.com/en

Mombasa
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Tsavo National Park East
Level Contributor
1,288 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip to Turkana lake

Are you looking for a basic camping trip or a up class

safari in very good lodges and camps.

there are different companies who can organise these for you

enjoy

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip to Turkana lake

Hi,

we are looking for rather low buget option (to be able to feel real spirit of Africa).

BTW: if you can advise companies that could arrange de luxe sarafi in Masai Mara (baloon inlcuding) and in Ngorongoro I'd appreciate.

Thanks, A.

nyc
Level Contributor
14,615 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip to Turkana lake

>>BTW: if you can advise companies that could arrange de luxe sarafi in Masai Mara (baloon inlcuding) and in Ngorongoro I'd appreciate.<<

In addition to the link provided above, I provided a link to Gametrackers on your duplicate thread. You'll have to verify what either of these have to offer and prices to compare.

As to the Masai Mara, there are many in-country outfitters who can provide Deluxe safari. But everyone's idea of deluxe will be different and travel in September will be at hi-season prices. You can do a search on this board for names of in-country tour operators to assist... consider even Sun or Gametrackers.

When it comes to Ngorongoro, you are aware that the crater is in another country - Tanzania, which will require another visa and Yellow Fever inoculation for entry. Besides, of course, means of transport between Kenya and Tanzania and return.

5. Re: Trip to Turkana lake

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2010, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Turkana District